Sunday 8 January 2017

Ogrebanes Omnium Gatherum: Part 18 Ogres get Mobile

Cancon 17 Approaches rapidly and with it the need to finish an army.

I've been struggling with the ogres to make them competitive and still haven't cracked the right list yet but I'm hoping these guys help out.

So I am adding a horde of chariots to the list. I have 3 Rhinox riders not doing much so I decided to expand them with these guys.

I am almost up to the painting part just a few little touches to go.

Just about done. A saddle and a second horn plus the left hand one needs a tail


The Ogres are done. I need to finish the banner not sure where to go with that but I am happy with the boys


I think I will swap the Rhinoxes around as the bellower seems to be taking up all the
 space and I want the champ to stand out a bit more.


So hopefully these will be done tonite and ready for paint tomorrow.

let me know what you think.

1 comment: